Warhammer 40,000 – Dawn Of War 3
Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn Of War 3
Submitted by: David K.
It is possible for players to Pause and Skip the intro in Dawn of War III. To
chieve it you have to RIGHT-CLICK in cutscenes, this will make the intro pause.
Press ENTER to skip the intro. According to Reddit user who discovered this
trick, pausing cut-scenes in the missions could really come in handy.
Tips and Tricks:
* Begin with Campaign Casual: Start a single player mode first, and choose the
casual difficulty, play through the game to some levels, it will help you to
apply your memory for controls and managing the units. Later you can go ahead
with the multiplayer mode by creating a custom match against the AI.
* Core Game Mechanism: The game could be tough to start, but as you understand
its core mechanism it will get easier and you will be clear about the targets.
* Investing Wisely: It is not necessary that constantly building and upgrading
will give you the edge over enemies, it is necessary to keep a balance on your
spending and reserve resource points. This will help you a lot in tough battles.
* Elite Points: These are the currency to buy Elite Unites and Super Abilities.
Without Elite Points your army remains weak, and they are not rewarded all the
time. You have to collect this slowly and use them wisely, only when needed.
As Elite Points are rare, it is not good to just spend them on low-end battles.
Super abilities are the game changers, if you have the good amount of Elite
Points, it will help you to call this ability to take down a horde of an enemy
in no time.
* Melee vs. Ranged: It is very important to understand these stances and apply
them with strategy.
* Stealth: There is a group of soldiers who can attack in stealth mode, they
can also be detectors to find hidden enemies. Using them strategically will
help you to locate hidden enemies in the game.