Company of Heroes – Tales of Valor
Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor
While playing, press [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[~] or [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[@]
(on some keyboards) to bring up the console, then type any of
the following cheat codes. Press [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[~] again to
exit the console.
FOW_Toggle - Toggle Fog of War ON/OFF
ee_bigheadmode(1) - Big Head Mode ON
ee_bigheadmode(0) - Big Head Mode OFF
taskbar_hide - Hide Taskbar
taskbar_show - Show Taskbar
statgraph() - Enable Statgraph
statgraph_channel("fps") - Show FPS (statgraph must be enabled)
setsimrate(#) - Set Game Speed (#=speed, 10=normal)
FOW_RevealAll - Remove Fog (*)
(*) requires the command-line parameter "-Dev" added to the
shortcut for the game.
Unlock All Missions:
To unlock all missions in the game, add the command-line parameter
"-unlock_all_missions" to your game's shortcut.
"..Program FilesTHQCompany of HeroesRelicCOH.exe" -unlock_all_missions
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor is the expansion to the Game of the
Year winner and highest rated real time strategy franchise Company of
Heroes. Featuring new campaigns to overcome, units to command, and
battlefields to conquer, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor delivers
evolved gameplay mechanics and 3 episodic adventures including 9 new
missions, and new abilities to master.
* 3 Immersive Storylines - Embark on the definitive WWII experience from
all sides of the war. Each episode contains new missions and objectives
in a persistent environment.
* Episode 1: Tiger Ace: Control Tiger Tank Ace Hauptmann Voss's highly
decorated Tigergruppen against the British 7th Armored Division on D-Day
in one of the most famous tank battles of WWII.
* Episode 2: Causeway: Command and American Paratrooper Company in the hours
following the initial D-Day landings.
* Episode 3: Falaise Picket: Command the Wehrmacht Army as your soldiers try
and hold off the advancing Allied army.
* Direct Fire Control - Not only can the player's tactical and strategic
decisions influence the battle, but players also directly control units
on the battlefield. Players will aim, fire, and maneuver in real-time to
capitalize on the changing battle conditions.
* Command New Units - New infantry and vehicles such as the Schwimmwagen
and Staghound will be available. The Schwimmwagen is an amphibious, all-
wheel drive off-road vehicle while the Staghound is a highly maneuverable
4x4 Armored Car.
* Conquer New Territory - New maps based on famous battles such as Villers-
Bocage will be available for competitive players in the online battlefield.